Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Half a Face of Make Up

 Hi everyone, my post today is kind of a make up look but I've also left half my face natural. I got the idea from Pixiwoo on youtube and decided to do my own version. It helps you compare before in after but in the one shot haha.


Foundation - Revlon Colorstay in Ivory 
Concealer - Collection Lasting Perfection
Bronzer - MUA Bronzed Perfection
Eyebrow's' - MUA Undress Me Too in ' Obsessed'
Eye Shadow - 'Half Baked' from Naked 2 and Mac 'Gazette Grey' in the crease, 'Blackout' from Naked 2 in the waterline
Mascara - Maybelline Great Lash
Lips - No7 Radiant Rouge Lip Tint









Wow complete face spam, aren't you lucky...? nahhh haha. Hope you enjoyed this post and I hope you're having a fab day.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave me a comment
I promise to check out everyone who leaves me a link to their blog.

Choies-The latest street fashion Choies-The latest street fashion